What is an Executive Office Suite?
An executive office suite, or executive office space, is a private office. Executive suites usually come lockable with some amenities included in the lease and the office space is staffed and furnished. Common areas such as kitchen, lobby, conference rooms are shared by other professionals and companies working in the office building.
Here are some benefits of renting Executive Office Suites:
- Private office:
- You can choose between having a private lockable office where you will not be interrupted, or having a workspace in an open environment where you will be able to share and interact with other professionals.
- Flexible lease terms:
- We know you don't want to be locked in a 5 year lease. Who knows what could happen in 6 months? No one. That's why you can rent space for a month or longer. Of course a longer lease gives you a better rate.
- Access to common areas:
- You will have access to the common areas from the buildings, which include impressive conference rooms, large waiting areas, nice kitchenettes and modern business lounges.
- 24-7 access:
- Handle your own schedule and work any day and time.
- Don't stay home isolated. Meet professionals from diverse industries who can help you solve an issue, refer clients and provide business services.
- Concierge services:
- At Executive suites you will not need to hire staff. Business Centers provide receptionist, janitorial, admin and IT support.
- Save time:
- You can move into your executive office suite the next day. No need to wait 1-2 months. The office spaces are already furnished, wired, painted, and ready to use.
Need assistance? Call us free at