Frequently Asked Office Space Questions
Office Business Centers, also known as Serviced Offices or Full Service Offices, usually offer:
- Furnished office space. Have a modern or elegant office space without the setup costs.
- Wired and internet-ready office space. Simply plug in your computer and begin working.
- Flexible office lease terms. Rent for an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year, or more. Greater discounts for longer leases.
- SEARCH TODAY, MOVE IN TOMORROW - Simple office space lease agreements designed to help you start your business in no time!.
- Pay only for what you use. Expand or decrease your office space and/or services to best suit your company's needs.
- Minimize costs without compromising professionalism. Complete business, administrative and secretarial support to help your business prosper while minimizing overhead.
- Access to several locations nationwide. Have a business center location to work and meet wherever your business demands it.
- Pre-installed phone, fax, and Internet; continuous tech support; videoconferencing; and more...
- Professional Office Space Maintenance and Management. Simply focus on operating your business.
- Prestigious address at a fraction of the cost.
- One invoice covers all services. Simple, hassle-free.
A Virtual Office is a solution found in most large cities around the world that provides companies part-time access to fully-furnished fully-serviced office space. Virtual Office clients typically get a phone number with live answering, mail box and mail forwarding service, access to business machines and the option to rent meeting and work space by the hour, day or week. This service is ideal home-based businesses, telecommuters, and professionals that travel extensively. Pricing usually ranges from under $100/month to several hundred depending on the amount of "pre-paid" services requested.
Running a business is complex. A Business Center offers your business complete flexibility. Letting professionals manage non-core business functions frees up vital resources to help your business grow. Regardless of your business needs, choosing a business center helps you save money, have access to top of the line services and facilities, make your business more efficient, and reduce your risk. Sign-up for a day, a month, a few months, or a year. You are in control.
Decision-makers nationwide are increasingly choosing business centers because they offer convenience, flexibility, and significant cost savings for businesses.
In our opinion... everyone should...
Usually you will find:
- Independent professionals
- Business travelers
- Small Businesses
- Branch offices for midsized and large corporations
- Home businesses (virtual offices)
- Fixed-term team projects
Depending on the business center location, amenities, and lease terms, you can typically find solutions starting as low as a few hundred dollars per month per person. Since you are only paying for what you use and only using what you really need, you are saving operating cash on space, services and amenities.
Business Centers provide an all-inclusive invoice that includes space, utilities, daily cleaning, temperature control, and security and service costs.
You can find Business Centers in most metropolitan areas around the globe. In the United States there are over 4,000 Business Centers. These offices are usually located in business and financial districts. Depending on the city you are in, chances are your company will have access to a professionally managed office space that could serve its needs.
In most cases, you will be able to move in the next day. A key advantage of Business Centers is that they offer a simple 1-2 page lease agreement. Just choose the office you like, sign the agreement, and you are ready to move in.
Officelist provides a free, unbiased service that includes a comprehensive database of Business Centers nationwide. In a matter of seconds, you have access to the serviced offices that will satisfy your company's needs.
It cannot be easier. It cannot be faster. It is increasingly better. Officelist.com will work for you to find the solution you are looking for.
Nothing. At OfficeList.com, you simply search, find, and move in without picking up any tabs! Too good to be true? Sometimes, life is just that good.