Frequently Asked Office Space Questions
Listed below are customers’ frequently asked questions. If you can't find the answer to a question you have or you would like to know more details, contact us and one of our local office experts will get back to you promptly.
Private offices are fully-serviced, fully furnished office space. They usually offer:
- Furnished office space without the build-out or setup costs.
- Wired and Internet-ready office space to plug in your computer and begin working.
- Flexible office lease terms designed to get your business up and running in no time.
- Complete business, administrative and secretarial support to help your business prosper while minimizing overhead.
- Access to several locations nationwide to have a professional location to work and meet wherever your business demands it.
- Minimize costs without compromising professionalism. Complete business, administrative and secretarial support to help your business prosper while minimizing overhead.
- Continuous tech support and video conferencing.
- Professional office space maintenance and management.
- Prestigious address at a fraction of the cost.
- No complicated leases or multiple providers.
- Part-time access to fully-furnished, fully-serviced office space
- Phone number with live answering, mailbox, and mail forwarding service, access to business machines and the option to rent meeting rooms.
- Ideal for home-based businesses, telecommuters, and professionals that travel extensively.
- Pricing usually ranges from under $100/month to several hundred depending on the amount of "prepaid" services requested.
- Money saving.
- Access to line services and facilities.
- Reduction of non-core business functions.
- Lease flexibility.
- Reduction of risks.
- Waiting areas
- Kitchen (fully equipped)
- Meeting and waiting rooms
- Filing cabinets
- Phones and conference devices
If you think this list is missing something, you should ask the office manager and in most cases, they’ll throw it in the contract at a fraction of the real cost or perhaps for free.
In our opinion, everyone should!
Depending on the location, amenities, and lease terms, you can typically find solutions starting as low as a few hundred dollars per month. Since you are only paying for what you use and only using what you really need, you are saving operating cash on space, services, and amenities.
You can find flexible office space in most metropolitan areas. In the United States alone, there are over 4,000 business centers and 11,000 coworking spaces. These offices are usually located in business and financial districts.
In most cases, you will be able to move in the next day. A key advantage of these locations is that they offer a simple 1-2 page lease agreement. Just choose the office you like, sign the agreement, and you are ready to move in.
You get as much space as you need for as long as you need it. You can expand or contract the amount of space you pay for based on your needs.