What you should know about virtual offices?
Have you ever been in the position where you don't need a full-time office, yet require a professional space to meet with clients? A virtual office is an ideal option if you want to have the same benefits of having an office, without the actual physical space
What does this mean?
Well, a virtual office is a type of service that permits employees and companies to work remotely, while still benefiting from many business functions like a receptionist and call handling. Also, it gives businesses the possibility of having a professional address in a premium location without having to pay for the costly accommodation.
Its flexibility also permits people to choose different packages that go all the way from "address only" to having PA services, access to meeting rooms and phone call management.
Who is it best for?
Virtual offices are ideal for professionals who travel constantly and need consistent premium offices around the world, for entrepreneurs or startups who still don't have a high budget, or for those that work from home and need a prestigious address and some hours of conference room for occasional meetings.
Also, it's beneficial for people who don't want to use their home address and mobile number in their professional documents, companies that are expanding into new locations, and operators who need someone to handle their calls but can't hire an employee for that specific task.
Benefits of having a virtual office
- Phone answering:
- Your calls will be directed to the number you request, a receptionist will answer your calls, take messages or forward them to your voicemail.
- Reduce costs:
- Have a professional address while your business grows, then you will be able to upgrade to a full-time office.
- An office abroad:
- Many space providers also have business centers across the US or the world. In case you are a professional who travels most of the time, then you can have a virtual office to use while in another state or country.
- Adds legitimacy:
- When your company is directly associated with a professional business address it creates a sense of confidence and seriousness.
- Save time on your commute:
- Traveling to work each day may take a long time. In fact, it can take up hours of your day. With a virtual office, you don't need to go anywhere and spend that time on the core of your business.
- Access to office hours and conference room:
- You can choose packages where hours of meeting rooms are included. Plus, during those meeting hours, you will count with administrative and IT support to help you get your work done.
- All of the mailing sent to you will be received and handled by a receptionist. In case you can't physically pick the mail, they can get all the post scanned and emailed over to you.
Need assistance? Call us free at